Monday, October 10, 2005

Back to uni!

Well, I'm finally back at uni. I am so glad to be back and have been looking forward to heading back into madness after the first week of holidays. I know......I can hear SO many of you saying "Jean, you are insane!" but what's new? REALLY?!

I have just managed to get my stupid oral presentation typed up so I'm blogging as a reward...I had to do something productive during my 3hour wait for class! So it's gastronomy and beverage class today. I'm also meeting up with Sarah (I can't wait!) and back to seeing my lovely girls at gym tonite.

The second week of the holidays was much the same as the first-boring! The only exception was that I had my birthday on Friday so I went out for afternoon tea with Liz, Juanita and Sarah. It was the highlight of my holiday and day and I had to great time. Thanx guys! Dad came back on Saturday, which was excellent! I love having the whole family together...Then last nite I was on chow duty. Fish pie was on the menu and it went rather well despite a few hiccups.

We started a new series at church last week: Supersize Me. I'll give you a run down on it when I get my head round all these questions I have in my head. But til then....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey girl, glad to see you are back to being busy :) Personally I would be happy to be on holiday again!
Sorry for the whirlwind mission meet-up on Monday, next week we can sit down properly :)