Thursday, September 22, 2005

The end is in sight...

Well, where do I start?! I'm still at uni waiting for dad to finish class so that I can give him a run down on the exam I have just sat and he is about to sit. We have a deal going-I help you, you help me. I was surprised how well I did cramming at the last minute. So we'll see but I'm quite sure I'll get the 90% we need to pass the paper.

Finally got that stupid assignment handed in today. I am so glad that it is over and done with! Can say it was a very good job but I was beyond caring. I just wanted it out of the way. I still have to give a speech on it after the break so hopefully that will make up for the rather bad attempt of the essay. At least I crap on better by speaking than I do writing...That's always a bonus.

So, I finish up for the term tomorrow. Woohoo! The holidays are looking really good at this point. I see a lot of sleeping (coz I have incurred A LOT of sleep debt over the pass few years and I tend to use holidays to try and sleep it off). But firstly, I'll be doing a lot of hanging out with friends and just chilling for the most part.

I'm looking forward to this Saturday. The itinerary for the day is going for the Mercy Walk. It is a 5km walk organised by Mercy Ministries to raise money so that they can set up a home in NZ for young women in crisis. Then it's off to the Jones' for the Games nite and just hanging with the rest of the church family. Between the walk and the games nite, I'll prob chill out with Sarah or clean the house! Doesn't sound like a very nice option but it has to be done.

So yes...the end of the year is approaching at a rather scary pace. However, the next few months are looking good. Finishing up with the written papers for the Diploma, heading to Melbourne for the World Champs and catching up with friends and family and just the excitement of knowing that a new year is approaching and wondering what the Lord has instore for me.

It has been a fantabulous year and a half in NZ already and I'm looking forward to the next phase of life.

1 comment:

BJ said...

I give you 100% for the Hot Cross Buns...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm