Monday, September 05, 2005

cession|chow

Well, just got home from our monthly chow meeting after an extremely long day. It was a rather productive meeting but I am knackered.

I always love our meetings. We don't just cover the running of chow but also the more important stuff like what role does God play in the different areas within chow itself. That is what I find really cool-being able to reflect and see how God has worked within the ministry and also what areas we still need working on.

A great reminder that we are not to rely on our own strength to get results but on the One who intended them. All in all, it was a fab follow up to our most recent leadership training...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jean

Just saying hi... don't really have anything intelligent to say (funny that) but I do agree with what you said.

Anonymous said...

mmmmm Chow.
Yay for you being onto it and getting a blog! Maybe you will give me a kick in the right direction too, although the thought of putting stuff in my head down on "e"paper is daunting! :)
Look forward to being kept updated in "the life of Jean" chronicles ;)
Give me a text when you wana catch up bud.