Monday, January 23, 2006

The 'secret'

This is for those of you who wanted to know what Ian's 'secret' was...

If you remember as far back as the post I wrote about the Gifts for Jesus service, you will remember me saying that Melissa offered Ian a spot on the worship team as a backing vocal. So, last nite Melissa dropped the big bomb shell! She asked if Ian was happy to go on the roster as vox in Feb. Ian was thrilled but he's decided to just head along to practices and then re-assess the situation/offer at the end of the month.

So yes, that was the big news. I am really excited for him. Who knew that he was so musical?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, cool. I was really, really curious about Ian's secret and he wouldn't tell me and it wasn't fair.

Of course, I am aware that he's not actually required to tell me all his secrets. But still.

jeanie said...

Megs u crack me up.....

And Frank, if it was a girl I wouldn't be telling people. I'd let him do it himself. I may be his sister but I am nice to him sometimes....

Anonymous said...

Well, as my job in life is to keep you entertained, does this mean I'm succeeding?

jeanie said...

You are defnitely succeeding if you think your job in life is to entertain me, Megs! :)

Anonymous said...

That's good, then!