Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Photos

I apologise for the lack of posts lately. I haven't been in the mood for writing lengthy posts but as promised, here are some photos for those in Melb & NZ. I tried to get more photos from Melb put on but they didn't seem to want to co-oporate so this will have to do for now...Enjoy



A nite out at Portofino's with the girls. From left to right: Megan, Sarah, me, Lyndsay, Lizzie & Juanita.







Last nite with the Gerten's, Ryan & Angele. They are very muchly missed by all at cession.












Ian & Aaron doing their 'thang' during the Gifts for Jesus service! They were great...amazing talent.








The meditation space.











My roomate from PLC: Katherine Vayne! I miss her heaps-we share so many memories, both great and not so great. She's grown into such a beautiful person that each time we catch up I just feel so blessed that she is part of my life! We have been through so much together that even if we tried we wouldn't be able to get rid of each other...Sorry Kath. :)






Kath & Alice Woolven (aka Woolie). Another great friend. These are the only 2 friends from PLC that I have kept in touch with! True friends....









The river of Peace Swans from the Advent Series.













A new mate! Rachel & me after service one Sunday nite. It's been great getting to know her...I'm looking forward to another great year of friendship.









Sarah my acountability partner! She's been a great mate and a real blessing to have in my life. She just got married to Rhett-great match! She's really helped me in learning to trust people more and just a fantastic person to be around. Luv ya, beautiful!







Me on the worship team. Another ministry I'm involved in-it's been great to be back singing on the team! Steve on drums, Greg on bass, Pete on electric guitar, Ryan worship leading and on acoustic guitar and Jacob & me on vox.








Sarah & me singing our song, Hope, during the Gifts for Jesus service. It's not the best photo but that's all I have and it's actually the camera's fault this time round...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd just like to say - whoever took that photo of you and Sarah is an amazing photographer!!!

p.s. gonna thwack you for putting my ugly mug up!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!

Bronny

jeanie said...

You are not ugly Rach!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! you finally put some photos up... I can see what you look like now... as beautiful as ever!

Love ya