Monday, November 10, 2008

Anti-climax

Well...I did say in my last post that you prob wouldn't see any updates for a while and so I kept my promise! Since coming back from Melb it was full steam ahead on the uni front. 7 weeks of madness & it has now come to an end...Really, it is very much an anti-climax.

I start to wonder as to how I am gonna fill my day when I get up in the morning! There's almost no reason anymore, what am I gonna occupy my mind stressing about? Crazy, I know but are you really surprised?

Anyhow, it's been nice to actually have a bit of a break. (And yes, you heard right!). I was actually very much looking forward to this time of the year when all the assignments and assessment would just stop and I can finally just take a deep breathe and enjoy that sweet smell of victory; victory of surviving another 2 yrs of being a poor student, enduring assignments and assessments.

I went to pick up my remaining assigngments and to get my feedback from my final buffet and didn't do too badly. I managed to top the class in the actual buffet presentation with a 95%. I was rather pleased but there were still things I wasn't happy with. But that is another post altogether! :) I will put photos up of my buffet once I can get onto my Photobucket page. It's been playing up.

Til then!

No comments: