Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Too much eating...

...pretty much sums up what I've been doing over the past week! Since being back in Malaysia, I've been doing more eating than I really should, esp since I have friends around.

I've put on WAY too much weight and losing it is definitely a priority when I get back to NZ. It's been good taking my friends around and letting them experience proper Malaysian food as opposed to the crap that is being served in Auckland. Sad but true...

Everyone has enjoyed every meal that we've had. It's a pity that one of them will be heading back home tomoz as there is so much more to try and we have barely scratched the surface; and this is after 14 meals + snacks over the past week! The others will be here for another week so will be taking them to have more food. They've also been able to experience the Malaysia shopping malls in between all the eating to try and walk off some of the food consumed. Again, it's way better than Sylvia Park.

Apart from that, I really don't have much to offer in terms of news. I was looking at my diary the otehr day and noticed that I'm already looking really busy the minute I set foot back into Auckland. Oh well...I'll just leave that at the back of my mind until the time comes. In the mean time, I'll just keep eating...

No comments: