Sunday, February 24, 2008

Back into the swing of things

Finally, I'm back in NZ and I am glad to be back! Yes, you heard right...for the past few weeks, I have been rather open about the fact that NZ is the right place for me at this present moment of my life.

So, I touched down at 12.10pm yesterday and arrived home bout 1.45pm...Then it was straight back into my crazy life. I unpacked and freshened up (not that I needed to considering the weather I was greeted with!) and headed out the door to run some errands. No surprise really...Jean = busy!

I'm still very jet lagged but the feeling of being back in NZ where my friends are and life is, trumps the overwhelming tiredness I am currently feeling. It was great to be back at cession again tonite. And what was better was that feeling of freshness and renewed perspective and hunger to be back at church and 'getting stuck in'.

I was also a recipient of some rather exciting news but coz it's not my place to tell, that named person can announce it to the world (if you choose to) in their own time! I was very stoked...

Well, I'm off to try and get some decent 40 winks before the week ahead creeps up.

It's good to be back........Aaaaahhhhhh
p/s: photos will come when I have some time to organise the mammoth pile.

No comments: