Saturday, May 12, 2007

Melbourne, HERE I COME!

I'm going!!!! I received a much awaited email on Thursday saying that they have approved my visa application for my trip in 19 days (and counting) time.

I'm so excited...This is truly an answered prayer. Thanx for all your prayers too.

I really can't believe it. It still feels so surreal. Never really thought this day would come.

I don't think it'll hit m til I actually get on that plane and it leaves the tarmac.

It's gonna be an extremely crazy and busy 5 days filled with very very hard work and a truck load of fun! I can't wait...

Now I just have to hang out til May 31...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

BJ said...

I know you can't say what it is...but I think I've worked it out...

You're going in as an assassin aren't you?! No need to confirm nor deny - I know you'll have to deny it...

Glad you get a trip to Melbourne out of it!