Monday, May 28, 2007

Asia DownUnder

I've kept this real quiet for a while now coz I think it's rather embaressing and it's been made into a bigger deal than it really is. However, I know that most would disagree with me. And I know that if I didn't say anything, especially to those living offshore, when they eventually found out I'd get a complete bollucking.

So, here goes...If you remember me telling you about dad and myself winning a joint award, our local TV 1 got hold of that story and decided they wanted to feature us on one of their programs-Asia DownUnder. Well, they did the filming last Wednesday and it will be screening this coming Sunday, June 2.

If you are at all interested, tune in to TV 1 @ 8.30am on Sunday. For those not living in NZ, you are able to watch it on their website. If you are watching on the website, give it a few days to a week for them to upload it.

Hope you enjoy it... :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jean that's cool as! Congrats! I will definately be watching. In fact I regularly watch that programme on a Sunday morning lol.. it's actually really good.. even though I'm not Asian :)

jeanie said...

Cheers, Liz! I will be across the ditch so most of you would have watched it even before I do. I've gotta get mom to tape it for me...

melissa said...

You're famous! Nice work Jean - Jacob and I just watched you online.

Arohanui

Anonymous said...

Go the Jeanius! Like daughter like father ay?! Maybe you could become famous chefs and then have lucrative publishing careers off the back of your father/daughter culinary arts show...

PS: Melissa wanted me to make sure that it is universally understood that she was in no way connected to this comment (except indirectly by virtue of our marriage)

jeanie said...

Thanx guys! Melissa...I'm honoured-it's the first comment I've had from you on this blog. And Jake, I'll make sure the world knows. :)