Friday, December 09, 2005

An "I can't sleep" post

As the title of this post suggest...I have been trying to get to bed for the last hour and a half but have been very unsuccessful.

I had an AMAZING dinner at delicious tonite with the Gerten's as a going away present. It's the first time I've been there but have heard so much about it during this past semester from Ray McVinnie, my lecturer. And boy was that a great meal. I am SO full now that I can't even get to bed! I was originally meant to work tomorrow morning but thank goodness I don't have to anymore.

It was nice to hang out with Ryan & Angele again, tonite. I'm gonna miss not having the crazy Angele to entertain me and keep me sane and the quiet but sometimes very animated Ryan when they leave on Monday. However, the memories I'll have of the times we had together are beautiful. I'm lookin forward to either them coming back here for a visit or me visiting them in the US, which ever happens first.

I do apologise for the rather random post. I had to some how entertain myself...

No comments: