Sunday, March 16, 2008

Photos from Vietnam, Malaysia & Singapore

Well, this post has been a long time coming but it's finally here...

I have been ridiculously busy over the past few weeks trying to get back into the swing of things with uni, church and work. The good thing is that everything has been going well and I am yet to start back at work. On the other hand, I managed to get myself into a bit of a whirlwind by commiting myself to a whole lot of stuff that is due in the space of 2 weeks, which has made up for the fact that I'm not back at work yet.

Anyhow, I am surviving. Do enjoy these photos...A word of warning though, you have to make sure that you have some free time up your sleeve to check them out-there's about 300 photos to get through!

Click here to view...

1 comment:

Bronwyn said...

They are great photos but they have left me very hungry with a strong desire for asian food for dinner.

And where are the photos of YOU with your new hair style? Hmm?

Hope the wedding goes well.